|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Custom EST Snowboard Bindings
Looking for a long lasting piece of equipment that delivers in all conditions? Check out the Custom EST, a binding built for it all. Featuring the new EST Baseplate Construction, you'll have less weight to muscle around as you huck that cab-900 and extra cushion to comfort your feet when stomping the landing. The Burton Custom ESTs are the binding of choice for riders who like to experience all of what snowboarding has to offer, and then some.
- Response: 4
- Baseplate: Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate EST
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Hi-Back with DialFLAD
- Straps: Lushstrap and Primo Capstrap
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Removable ShredBED 2.0 Cushioning System
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.