|Type:||Freeride, Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Entry Method:||Conventional Strap|
|Ankle Strap:||3D Profile|
|Recommended Use:||Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Cartel Restricted Snowboard Bindings
Routinely blowing minds.
Fads fade away, technologies come and go, and a lot of bindings don’t live to see another season. The Cartel™, however, is entering its seventh season, and is ridden by more Burton [and non-Burton] pros than any other. While we’ve refined this recipe with improvements like Re:Flex™, AutoCANT cushioning, a new hi-back with no built-in Forward Lean, and special edition straps that let you switch between support and mobility, it’s still the same binding…only better.
- BASEPLATE: NEW Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex
- HI-BACK: NEW Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with FLAD™
- STRAPS: Asym Superstrap™ and Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW Re;Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel Heel Cushioning
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
3 months ago
Good Question! As you saw there are four Cartel Bindings that we are offering for 2015. The Re:Flex versions are going to be the regular ones, and the EST ones are specific for the Channel Boards. The Cartel LTD are a very limited release edition. The Restricted version of the Cartels are offered by select (usually non-internet) retailers. The overall technology is the same throughout for 2015, however you will see that the LTD has different straps, and the Restricted a unique colorway.