Description: Burton CO2 EST Snowboard Bindings
Sixth sense meets sixth gear.
The high-end "sport-tuned" suspension that pros like Jussi Oksanen and Mads Jonsson rely on is now upgraded with B3 Gel bushings in the hi-back to all but eliminate vibrations and high-speed turbulence. The ultra-light carbon-blended fuselage joins forces with the spring-like cushioning of the SuperBED to dodge and deflect shrapnel with laser precision, while the NEW React ankle strap drops weight and improves wrap for zero lag between mind and mountain.
- BASEPLATE: 50:50 Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite EST
- HI-BACK: Dual-Component Canted Living Hinge Real Mesh Hi-Back with NEW B3 Gel Bushings
- STRAPS: NEW React Ankle Strap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Removable SuperBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel Heel Cushioning
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
i've been riding this binding with a t7 and ambush boots this season. I am quite pleased. I can do any stance I want with ease. For park I do about a 15 front -12 back. For everything else i do a 6 front 0 back. These bindings are very aggressive. The ankle and cap strap are ridiculous and they are reasonable light. I stomp big airs in the park without any pain or foot fatigue. These bindings are great for anything. The only downside is the price, but if you get a good discount like I did, then it's well worth it.
I had the 2009's orange CO2 EST. Its great. I ride on Burton Jussi 2010 so deside to by this year white bindings. I think I will never change model of bindings. It's really comfortable and work grate whith ICS boards.