|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Cobrashark Snowboard Bindings
The Cobrashark is one hungry pair of bindings. You cannot take these bindings far without having to feed them a generous serving of park with two sides of street. The winged highbacks create an extra element of control that many bindings do not offer. Also featuring the Re:Flex construction with a Living Hinge disc, you will experience an increased flex and feel that freestyle shredders need to keep those presses steezy. Feed the Cobrashark a freestyle feast and watch your bag of tricks grow.
- Response: 5
- Baseplate: NEW Park Blend Single-Component Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite Re:Flex
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Winged Hi-Back with MicroFlAD
- Straps: Asym Superstrap and Primo Capstrap
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: NEW Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
I use salomon size 11.5 boots, should I go for large? Nov 27, 2013