|Type:||Freeride, All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Entry Method:||Conventional Strap, React strap and getagrip toe|
|Ankle Strap:||3D Profile|
|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Baseplate:||Fiber Reinforced, Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite|
|Baseplate Padding:||Canted, Removable AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel|
|Ratchet Type:||Combo, Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles|
|Recommended Use:||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Cartel EST Snowboard Bindings
This is the Burton Cartel EST binding and it is high-level awesome. Ridden by at least six of Burton''s heavy hitting crew, the Cartel EST has a lot to offer. Featuring Burton''s lightest and most comfortable straps available, and removable AutoCANT SensoryBED, these bindings are as rider-friendly as it gets. And with a response rating of seven, these bindings are just as powerful as they are charming. Be on top of things with the new Cartel EST from Burton.
- Response: 7
- Baseplate: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite EST
- Hi-Back: NEW Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD
- Straps: NEW React Strap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Removable AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
From waht i can tell from looking at Burtons web site and reviewing over my 2013 cartel est bindings that the ones you emailed me on are infact 2013 not 2014 cartel est bindings thanks
Im trying to add the Cartel EST 2013 bindings to my 'cart' the price is not showing the discounted amount. Instead adding the full price of $259?