|Type:||Freeride, All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Entry Method:||Conventional Strap|
|Highback:||Asymmetrical, Single-Component Canted living Hinge Zero-lean Hi-Back with DialFlAD|
|Ankle Strap:||3D Profile, React Strap|
|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Baseplate:||Fiber Reinforced, Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite ReFlex|
|Baseplate Padding:||Canted, ReFlex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel and Under-Baseplate EVA Dampening|
|Ratchet Type:||Combo, Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles|
|Compatibility:||Channel, 3D, 4x4|
|Recommended Use:||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Cartel Snowboard Bindings
Are you on the market for a stylish pair of Snowboard Bindings to go with that awesome outfit that you just purchased? Then look no further than the Burton Cartel Snowboard Bindings from the Burton Company; The Cartel Bindings come with a fiber reinforced base plates, making them extremely durable on any walking surface. The base plates of these bindings are cushioned with B3 gel to ensure the ultimate comfort as you make your trek. You should only purchase the best, and that’s just what you’ll find in the Burton Cartel Snowboard Bindings.
- Response: 7
- Baseplate: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex
- Hi-Back: NEW Single-Component Canted living Hinge Zero-lean Hi-Back with DialFlAD
- Straps: NEW React Strap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel and Under-Baseplate EVA Dampening
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
All 2013 Burton Cartel Snowboard Bindings (non-EST) come stock with M6 (Channel System), 3D, and 4x4 Re:Flex discs.