|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Burton C60 Snowboard Bindings White
Feel like you've just been launched from a cannon when you spring into action on the Burton C60 Snowboard Bindings. These bindings are super light and super responsive so you can achieve a pro-like performance such as that of Nicolas Muller. They feature a single component carbon fiber and nylon composite baseplate, New Core Ultrastrap Air and Ultra Capstrap, and dual component Smooth Glide Buckles. With plenty of cushioning and all the power you need, the Burton C60 Snowboard Bindings are perfect for any boarder.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite
- HI-BACK: Dual-Component Canted Living Hinge Carbon Frame Hi-Back
- STRAPS: NEW Cored Ultrastrap Air and Ultra Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, and B3 Gel Heel Cushioning
- Response: 9
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
Ankle straps suck, I have two pairs of these and had to upgrade to solid not cored out ankle strap, But I would buy them again in a heart beat even knowing that, Over six feet tall, size 14 boot, 250lbs and I cant break these and they still stay stiff after 150 days, I have the new Diodes and some new Unions, both will be on Craigslist cuz they dont compare, If you want stiff, you want C60s
best i have ever had! super light and responsive.