Description: Beats Mixr Headphones
David Guetta challenged Beats by Dr. Dre to create the perfect set of world-class ear cups. One year and thousands of prototypes later, we're proud to present one of the lightest, loudest, and most durable headphones ever.
Key Features of the Beats Mixr Headphones:
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH SOUND. Designed to be heard over parties. Beats Mixr DJ headphones deliver extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party.
- MADE FOR DJS. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears, and then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it's easy to share what you're listening to.
- INCREDIBLY DURABLE. Beats Mixr headphones are built to withstand the rigors of DJ life, which means creating a housing flexible and tough enough to take a beating. The ultra-flexible headband was also crafted to be super lightweight and easily foldable for jetting off to your next destination.
- Beats Mixr on ear headphones
- 3.5mm audio cable
- 1/4" audio adapter
- In-line remote & mic cable (features may vary)
- Carrying case
- Beats cleaning cloth
- Weight (kg): 0.21
- Height (mm): 197
- Length of Cable (m): 1.615
- Type of Jack: 3.5m