Rossignol Zena Snowboard Bindings
Item # ro1haw46wpk9zz-rossignol-snowboard-bindings
Whether you''re hitting the slopes for the very first time or an experienced boarder looking to upgrade their equipment, the Rossignol Zena snowboard bindings pack plenty of professional features into an attractive and durable set that can help you take your game to the next level. Featuring the brand new Heel Cup Extruded Hollow technology for extra responsiveness and mobility, the Zena helps you take those pinpoint turns and stick your landings with ease. Extremely lightweight, the fiberglass baseplate can stand up to heavy use while the I-Back customizable support system and triple zone internal padding helps to keep you balanced and comfortable while you shred up the hardpack on your next all mountain run.
* HC-X (Heel-Cup Extruded Hollow Technology) - Reactivity, precision, lightness. DUPONTZytel polyamide & fiberglass baseplate with stainless steel stringers. Adjustable 6082 T6 aluminum heelcup with boot size indicator
* I-Back Light - Support, comfort & control PolyamideThermoformed EVA padding Tool-free forward lean adjuster with bridge Rotation adjuster
* 3D HS-Fi Straps - Support, comfort & contro,l Polyamide Thermoformed EVA padding, Tool-free forward lean adjuster with bridge Rotation adjuster
* DLC - Fast gearing & smooth releasing system Airfcraft aluminum Dual Lever Control
* Internal Pads - Full cushion, 3 Zones compression thermoformed EVA, Progressive toe ramp