Sierra Reverse Crew Snowboard 151
Item # 9851sircr10zz-sierra-snowboards
The Sierra Reverse Crew has a directional twin shape for all mountain versatility performance. Biaxial fiberglass with carbon glides over the snow with buttery smoothness and makes your ride quick and responsive. The engineered core is super efficient and maintains energy through lightning quick edge to edge transitions. The sintered base is strong and durable, meaning you'll be ready to ride year after year. Ride hard and turn heads with fresh style on Sierra's Reverse Crew snowboard.
We recommend the Sierra Reverse Crew for speed demons, powder hounds and especially guys who are skeptical of rockered snowboards! Since the evolution of reverse camber snowboards, the snowboard industry has debated the pros and cons, advantages, and riding styles of these boards. The Sierra Reverse Crew turns this debate on its head because it offers the same aggressive turn initiation and stability of a cambered board, speed of a race board, ollie power of a freestyle board and playfulness of rockered snowboard.
Key Features of the Sierra Reverse Crew Snowboard:
- Directional Twin Shape is the most universal.
- Biaxial Fiberglass with Carbon is stable and snappy.
- Engineered Core Construction - More efficient energy transfer edge to edge
- Sintered Base
- Length (cm): 151, 155, 159, 162
- Effective Edge (cm): 115.25 (151), 119.25 (155), 123.25 (159), 126.05 (162)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.9 (151), 29.41 (155), 29.89 (159), 30.12 (162)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.8 (151), 25.2 (155), 25.4 (159), 25.7 (162)
- Sidecut (m): 7.52 (151), 7.79 (155), 8.08 (159), 8.31 (162)