Description: Bell Super Bike Helmet
Though the line between gravity mountain bikes and cross country machines has been blurred the last couple years, most associated equipment is still high-contrast--either overbuilt for DH gear or wispy light for XC. The new Bell Super aims to split the difference, riding that all-mountain line perfectly.
Key Features of the Bell Super Bike Helmet:
- Fusion In-Mold Microshell
- GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor System: The GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor System allows riders to manage their eyewear with minimal intrusion on their ride. The flexible system accommodates both goggles and glasses, and works either with the visor installed, or without, using the included goggle retention arms. Simple, effective, cool.
- Integrated/Removable GoPro camera mount: The Super's Integrated Camera Mount seamlessly affixes your GoPro camera in the perfect spot without the need for messy double-stick tape or zip-ties. The removable breakaway mount clicks into the Super's top vent, leaving no trace when not in use and putting the camera in the ideal position to capture your ride.
- Internal Reinforcement
- Lightweight Buckle
- Lightweight Cam-lock Levers
- Lightweight webbing
- Overbrow Ventilation: The Super's Overbrow Ventilation system is tuned for trail riding and actively ushers cool air over the head via four intake ports on the brow of the helmet. A specially designed bridge keeps the ducting free from obstruction while the Super's air-channel matrix works in concert with the helmet's 25 vents for maximum high speed airflow, as well as optimized passive ventilation at low speed.
- Registered Graphics
- Speed Dial Fit System
- X-Static Padding
- CE EN1078
- CPSC Bicycle
- 390 Grams
- 25 vents, 4 brow ports