|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Bic Wing Touring SUP 12'6"
The Bic Wind Touring SUP not only looks sleek, it performs well on the open ocean, as a fitness tool--it even lends itself to recreational racing for an epic experience anytime. Whether you're a pro paddler with knock-out form or someone who wants to try out SUP without the intimidation of complex gear, this board is sure to work its magic on you by providing an accessible and smooth experience out on the water. No need to list the reasons for purchasing this model, since the product easily speaks for itself with its classy design alone, so take my advice and let the Bic Wind Touring SUP speak to your spirit of adventure.
- Nine integral deckclips: For storing your gear/attaching your accessories
- Ergo Grip carry handle: For easy carrying and loading
- Premium deck pad: For maximum comfort and grip
- Length: 381cm
- Width: 76cm
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Volume: 285L
- Fin set-up: FCS Hatchet 10"
- Shaper: Patrice Remoiville