Description: Billabong Flux Boardshorts Royal/Green
Since the company was founded in Australia in 1973, Billabong has been producing quality board shorts, and these Billabong Flux Boardshorts follow the company’s tradition. Made with 87% recycled polyester and 13% spandex, these shorts provide lightweight, stretchable comfort that moves as you do, and have an H2 Repel coating that throws water aside almost as quickly as you can move on your board. With a surf-style waist tie, The Flux Boardshorts will keep you comfortable and allow you to look good at the same time.
- 22" recycler zero gravity
- Parkso's Recycler Platinum X quad stretch boardshort with engineered strip print
- Ergonomic panels for superior stretch
- Screenprint details and Billabong logo
- Recycler ZG fabric light-weight with H2 Repel and epic stretch
- Made with 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex