|Shell Material:||Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel wate|
|Lining Material:||Soft and breathable, down proof nylon microfiber with stain resistant finish|
|Insulation:||650 fill goose down|
|Max User Height:||6 ft|
|Weight:||2 lb 14 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Big Agnes Lost Ranger 15 Regular Right Sleeping Bag Black/Blue
The Big Agnes Lost Ranger 15 Regular Right sleeping bag is a lightweight bag that will keep you warm on the coldest nights and comfortable on those hot summer nights of camping. It has a 15 degree rating that makes it versatile in all climates. It has anti-microbial and anti-bacterial protection and Downtek treated water repellant down that remains loft and insulated. The Insotect Tubic insulation system gives you optimal thermal efficiency while remaining super light. The Big Agnes Lost Ranger will keep you warm and comfortable, in some of the most cold and uncomfortable situation.
- Rated to 15 degrees
- Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together our left and right zip bags with same size zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell fabric: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft and breathable, down proof nylon microfiber with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve fabric: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Flow Construction: Insotect Flow is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow Construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. Strategically placed Flow Gates minimize vertical down shifting while vertical chambers minimize lateral shifting. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution.
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
- Pad Size 20"x72"
- Fill Type 650 fill goose down
- Fill Weight 14.5oz
- Bag Weight 2lb 14oz
- Shoulder Girth 70"
- Hip Girth 66"
- Foot Girth 54"
- Stuff Sack Size M-8"x17.5"
- Compressed Bag Size 8"x7.5"
Lost Ranger 15 Regular Right