Description: Big Agnes Lynx Pass 2 Person Tent
The Big Agnes Lynx Pass 2 Person Tent is about to become your favorite tent for all your backcountry adventures. Superlight stakes and DAC poles keep weight to a minimum, meaning lighter treks into camp and out. Anybody can assemble this tent thanks to color coded webbing, buckles, and poles. Solvent-free polyurethane wrapping means dry conditions and low odor. The Big Agnes Lynx Pass is a choice you won't regret, so why just scrape by with that cold, uncomfortable tent that currently occupies your pack?
Key Features of the Big Agnes Lynx Pass 2 Person Tent:
- Three season, free standing, backpacking tent
- DAC lightweight pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Hub/ pole design makes set up easy
- Color coded poles, grommet webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Fly is durable nylon rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is durable polyester rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable breathable polyester rip-stop
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Reflective guyline and stakeouts for nighttime visibility
- One door and vestibule with extra large oval door on tent body
- Tent body doors stow away completely in mesh pockets
- Vestibule door may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- Storm flaps on vestibule door zippers
- Interior mesh pockets to organize gear
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 11 Superlight aluminum stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes SQUARE gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research. Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Trail Weight 4lb 14oz
- Packed Weight 5lb 8oz
- Footprint Weight 10oz
- Fast Fly Weight 3lb 10oz
- Packed Size 7" x 21"
- Floor Area 36.5sq ft
- Vestibule Area 17sq ft
- Head Height 38"