|Type:||Synthetic Sleeping Bags|
|Temp Rating:||20 Degrees|
|Insulation:||synthetic insulation (made from 97% recycled materials|
|Zipper Closure:||Right Handed|
|Max User Height:||5ft 20 in|
|Weight:||3 lb 4 oz|
|Recommended Use:||Camping, Overnights, Sleepovers, Backpacking, 3 Season Camping|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Big Agnes Encampment 15 Regular Right Sleeping Bag Red/Gray
Big Agnes Encampment regular right sleeping bag is the perfect addition to any camper's collection. Rated to 15 degrees it's designed to keep you warm in the coldest of climates. The Big Agnes Regular Right sleeping bag includes a pillow pocket to keep you comfortable in the elements. This sleeping bag includes two zippers which allow it to open from either side and makes cleaning a breeze. It also sports a fully enclosed style with hood to keep your whole body warm and comfortable in the harshest of conditions. The sleeping bag includes many features which prevent a draft from ruining your good night sleep, as well as a carrying case so you can roll it up and be on your way!
- Rated to 15 degrees
- Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes Pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- YKK #8 zipper. Mate together any of our left and right zip bags with the same size zipper. Small has a 60" zipper and the regular and long have a 70" zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft and breathable, nylon with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Synthetic Insulation: INTEGRITY: Short Staple synthetic insulation with 97% recycled content
- A-Flex: A synthetic construction technique which combines layers of 'flexed' insulation with smaller 'anchor' pieces to connect them. The 'flexed' layers increase loft and trapped air space and the 'anchors' maximize heat containment by eliminating gapping and creating more air pockets
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
- Pad Size 20"x72"
- Fill Type INTEGRITY
- Fill Weight 24oz
- Bag Weight 3lb 4oz
- Shoulder Girth 70"
- Hip Girth 66"
- Foot Girth 54"
- Stuff Sack L-9"x20"
- Compressed Bag Size 10"x10"
Encampment 15 Regular Right