|Fly Material:||nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm|
|Wall Material:||ultra lightweight nylon and polyester mesh|
|Pole Material:||DAC Featherlite NSL pole|
|Floor Space:||44 sq ft|
|Interior Height:||3 ft 8 in|
|Packed Size:||7 x 22 in|
|Weight:||3 lb 14 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Big Agnes Copper Spur UL3 Tent 3 Person Cool Gray/Terra Cotta
We make Copper Spur tents a risk-free investment: full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters that are truly easy to pack, set-up and inhabit. Dual doors and steep vertical walls make long trips with a partner or two comfortable. There's enough internal space to ensure that windy, rainy afternoons spent playing dominoes will be easy like Sunday morning.
- Updated for 2012, this tent is now lighter than before!
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- DAC HClip attaches tent body to cross pole
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultra lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Tent body has two rainbow doors
- Two vestibules with single stake outs and storm flaps over zippers
- Interior mesh pockets
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes WALL gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Cool Gray/ Terra Cotta
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Copper Spur UL3|
|Trail Weight||3lb 14oz|
|Packed Weight||4lb 6oz|
|Fast Fly Weight||3lb 1oz|
|Packed Size||7" x 22"|
|Floor Area||44sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||9sq ft|
Copper Spur UL3
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Lightweight, dry but drafty"
Very easy setup and very dry tent, may prefer to have a tent that would hold more heat. This tent has performed well in the high rockies on both backpack and horsepack trips.