Description: Big Agnes Big House 6 Person Tent
Set up is a dream with Big Agnes' easy-to-use Big House Tent. This three-season tent boasts a variety of user-friendly features that aim to take the hassle out of setting up camp, including lightweight aluminum poles, press fit connectors and color coded webbing. Compatible both base and car camping, this durable polyester tent was designed with the outdoors in mind. Wipe off your shoes on the Big House Tent's welcome mat before crawling into your sleeping bag and gazing at the stars through the large skylight above. With this product, you can put your focus back where it belongs: outside.
Key Features of the Big Agnes Big House 6 Person Tent:
- Three season, free-standing, deluxe car camping/ base camp tent
- Lightweight 7000 series aluminum poles with press fit connectors
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Fly is durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is durable polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester rip-stop. Tent body doors are polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Sleeves and plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- Two large doors
- Welcome mat on front door provides space for muddy shoes
- Large skylight
- Twelve mesh floor pockets
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 14 superlight aluminum stakes included with tents
- Accessory vestibules are sold separately and come 7 superlight aluminum stakes. Vestibule adds 64sq ft of covered space
- Briefcase style carry bag with long shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Since the Big House tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research. Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Trail Weight 12lb 15oz
- Packed Weight 13lb 15oz
- Footprint Weight 1lb 7oz
- Fast Fly Weight
- Packed Size 4" x 14" x 26"
- Floor Area 90sq ft
- Vestibule Area 64 sq ft
- Head Height 75"