Description: Big Agnes Air Core SL Regular Air Beds Sleeping Pads
These superlight warm weather pads are new for 2013 and offer enough features to make you feel like you are getting away with something. Using ergonomically constructed air chambers that shape to your body, the Air Core SL has become one of our go-to pads for summer backpacking. Packing down smaller than your favorite book, these pads come in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit your needs.
Key Features of Big Agnes Air Core SL Regular Air Beds Sleeping Pads:
- Superlight and compact summer pad, with 3.75" of comfort
- I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- Durable nylon rip-stop top and bottom
- Durable Inflation valve
- Internal heat reflective polyurethane coating
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Stuff sack and repair kit included. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice!
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- Alternating I-Beam construction creates smoother, more comfortable feel
- Ergonomic "V" shaped air chamber design conforms to your body
|20" x 72" x 3.75"
|20" x 78" x 3.75"
|25" x 78" x 3.75"
|20" x 72" x 3.75" mummy
Air Core SL Regular