|Venting:||Yes, Mesh lined pit zips|
|Powder Skirt:||Fixed, Adjustable and Stashable|
|Pockets:||3 external 1 internal|
|Zip In Compatible:||No|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Layering, Casual Use, Street Wear, Winter Wear, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Armada Crevasse Ski Jacket
The Armada Crevasse Ski Jacket is designed with plenty of room to move around while on the slopes. The jacket is 100% seamed-sealed and uses the Super-flo lining system for added durability. It has roomy pockets and a special external pocket especially for your MP3 player with a headphone port. It has adjustable cuffs to keep you warm and a micro-fleece chin guard. The hood of the Crevasse Ski Jacket has a reinforced brim and a reactive release tab. It also has a no snag mesh lines pit vents, and an adjustable powder skirt with Lycra suspension.
- 100% Seam Sealed
- YKK Zippers
- Superflo Lining System
- Reactive Hood System with Quick-release Tab
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Ergonomic Hood Profile
- Reinforced Brim
- External-access Music Pocket with Headphone Port
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Reactive Hem with Inner-Pocket Adjustment and Quick-release Tab
- Microfleece Chin Guard
- No Snag Mesh-lined Pit Vents
- Microfleece Goggle Pocket
- Adjustable and Stashable Powder Skirt with Lycra Suspension
- InterGaiterFace Powder Protection (IPP) System
This Armada Crevasse Jacket does not come with wrist gaiters, but does have adjustable Velcro cuffs.
1) The Armada Crevasse Ski Jacket is classified as a men's jacket, but by all means a female can wear it too.
2) Which "Long Ones" are you referring too, and which size are asking about?
3) Check out the US Shipping page for all shipping information HERE: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/shipping-information/us-shipping/