Description: Analog Arto Jeans Selector
Put on a pair of these Analog Arto jeans and you're ready to paint the town red and still have enough left over for a hike or bike in the mountains. At home in the city, at home in the woods, with a price of under $50.00, these wear-anywhere pants are truly a must have in every guys wardrobe. Stylish, rugged, and durable, the button-fly, twisted outseams, and custom double back right pocket make the Analog Arto jean compare favorably to pants costing twice the price. This item moves quickly. Don't be left out. Order yours today.
- Arto Signature Fit
- 99.5% Cotton/0.5% Spandex (Thunder, Selector)
- 98% Cotton/ 2% Spandex (Nickel)
- 17 inch leg opening with zip to widen
- Multiple lengths available
- Arto's signature button fly fit: 17" leg opening. Med. rise, straight leg
- Arto's signature hardware package including gold finish logo shanks, back patch, and interior waistband screen print
- Double back pocket construction and reinforcements
- Custom belt loops
- Coin pocket with selvage detail
- Extra large bartacks to replace rivets
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
I liked this pair of jeans so much I got two of them! I wear the nickel colored one mainly, and it is very durable.. good shade of gray. I'd buy em again.
"favorite jeans ever, but ripped"
great jeans, wore them all the time but just recently tore at the seam after about 8 months of heavy use. still would recomend them, and I wouldve given them 5 stars except for the rip.