|Recommended Use:||Flat Water, All Around|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Amundson Source SUP Paddleboard
The Amundson Source Paddleboard, is a wide board that is always fun and exciting to ride. This paddleboard is one of the most stable on the water and it paddles super smooth with little resistance. In addition, it glides and turns easily around in the water. This paddleboard is fitted with a full 3mm EVA deck pad that is professionally installed at the factory, even dogs or children can have a place to hang out with you! Every Amundson Source Paddleboard comes complete with a molded handle for convenient transport and is built to hold up to 300 lbs!
- 11''10" x 34" x 5"
- 361cm x 86cm x 13cm
- 250 liters, 34 lbs. (15.5 kg)
- AST: Semi-custom built in epoxy AST construction for the best balance of light weight, stiffness and outstanding durability.
- Deck Pad: Every Amundson board comes complete with a 3mm EVA deck pad professionally installed at the factory.
- Molded Handle: Every Amundson board comes complete with a heavy duty molded handle for convenient transport.
- EVA deck pad
- 2 part epoxy paint
- 0.6mm Australian pine wood veneer tail + standing area
- Combo mat fiberglass
- EPS foam core
- Unidirectional fiberglass
Source 11ft 10in