|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Amundson All Around AST SUP Paddleboard 11ft 3in
The Amundson All Around AST SUP Paddleboard is a full-length paddleboard for both novice and expert riders alike. The SUP Paddleboard comes with a deck box to use as a sailing rig, allowing the rider to leisurely sail with the wind. The paddleboard itself has a handle molded onto it so it may easily be transported, and it tucks into the deck to be out of the way when paddling. The Amundson SUP is a great gift for anyone who's interested in paddle-boarding, and a solid product for anyone looking to pick up a new hobby.
- 11’3” x 29 ½” x 4 ¼” 160 liters, 26 lbs.
- DuraTec: A semi-custom epoxy construction that is strong and especially ding-resistant. Ideally suited for sport and recreational paddlers who do not want to "baby" their board, but expect it to continue looking good. DuraTectm involves thermo-laminating a very thin layer of ASA composite to the board's bottom and rails. DuraTectm replaces the need for paint or gelcoat so the overall gains are in strength, not weight.
- Full Deck: Features a factory-installed, full length EVA deck pad. Ultra-plush, durable EVA is factory-installed so that all you have to do is go paddle. Embossed snakeskin tread sheds water and provides a comfortable platform with great traction.
- Molded Handle: Includes a convenient molded transport handle. Molded handle tucks into deck and stays out of the way when paddling.
- Deck Box: Includes inset deck box for optional sailing rig. When the wind is up, having the option to sail adds incredibly versatility to your standup board! 9" US deck box fits standard mast foot.
All Around AST