|Fly Material:||75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm|
|Wall Material:||Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D|
|Clip/Sleeve:||clips & sleeves|
|Floor Space:||40 sq ft|
|Interior Height:||3 ft 5 in|
|Ventilation:||entire mesh walls|
|Packed Size:||6 in x 21 in|
|Weight:||5 lb. 7 oz.|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Alps Zephyr 3 Person Tent Sage/Rust
Alps Zephyr 3 Person Tent is the most comfortable tent for hardcore backpacking. Zephyr uses state of the art aluminum pole frames, the lightest weight you can find in something this sturdy. The Zephyr is made for humid, muggy, and buggy conditions. The ventilation it provides is second to none. The mesh is small enough to keep the bugs out, but just enough to get ideal airflow. Zephyr is what you are looking for to get your crew deep into the woods.
- Free Standing 2 Pole Design with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Taffeta Floor with 2000mm coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Door and Vestibule
- Great Ventilation with entire mesh walls
- Vestibule for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Base Size: 6'2 x 7'5
- Center Height: 3' 5"
- Vestibule Depth: 28"
- Tent Area: 40 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 17 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 5 lb. 3 oz.
- Total Weight: 5 lb. 7 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" x 21"
- Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm
- Style: Two-pole Freestanding
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: Three
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 2000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Frame: 8.5 mm 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Included: Rain fly, 7000 Series Aluminum Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 6061 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Rope, Repair Swatches, Mesh Storage Pockets, and Tent Bag with Drawstring