|Type:||Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Camber:||Flat, Flat Top with Easy Rider|
|Ability Level:||Entry Level|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton After School Special Snowboard - Kids, Youth
Looking for your first snowboard? Look no further. The Burton After School Special Snowboard is here to save the day! The After School Snowboard was designed with one purpose: to make things simpler. One of the smart features of this snowboard is the flat top with easy rider bend. This helps the snowboarder feel at ease and makes snowboarding natural. Another key feature is the Biax fiberglass, many new snowboarders will often fall and that puts the snowboard in danger but the After School Snowboard already had that in mind. This snowboard is perfect for young beginners looking to dabble in snowboarding!
- BEND: Flat Top with Easy Rider
- SHAPE: Twin
- FLEX: Twin
- CORE: Fly®
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded
- EXTRAS: Package comes with bindings pre-mounted for convenient twin setup. May be adjusted for individual preference.
- ARTIST: Brosmind [www.brosmind.com]
- Ready 2 Ride: Board and bindings all set up and ready to ride.
- BASEPLATE: Single- Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate
- HI-BACK: Ultra-Lightweight Single-Component Grom Hi-Back with FLAD™
- STRAPS: Onestrap® with Ergo Shaped Easy Entry Ratchet Tongue
- BUCKLES: Kid-Friendly Smooth Glide™ Buckles: Easy to Use with Little Paws
- RESPONSE: 3
|Effective Edge (cm)||48||58||68.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||19.47||19.95||21.26|
|Tail Width (cm)||19.47||19.95||21.26|
|Waist Width (cm)||17.8||17.9||18.8|
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.
Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
After School Special
Burton suggests that the 90cm length of the After School Special will the best for her!
This Burton After School Special is for young kids. We offer the 100cm which Burton suggests would be ideal for a child between 46 to 65 pounds.
In this instance, and going by the Burton After School Special Snowboard, Burton recommends the 100cm version of the board. Hope this helps!