|Core:||Poplar wood core|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Head Rush Rocka Snowboard 162
The Head Rush Rocka Snowboard is exactly how it sounds, a spectacular rocker that makes for catch-free turns for beginners and experienced riders alike. With a freestyle twin shape, this all-mountain board is great for all your tricks no matter what kind of terrain you're on. All-in-all this board can do it all without much fuss giving you maximum fun when you're on the slopes. So, get a Head Rush and not by getting a mouthful of shaved ice.
- The Rocka from Head is well, like a rocking chair rocker. This new design conveniently and automatically lifts the nose and the tail contact points of your board up and out of the way. Easy turns, no more catching your edge.
- Freestyle Twin: no matter which direction you are heading, you like to do your tricks switch and regular, being home in park and on rails.
- Select Core: Poplar wood core from hand selected one-piece wood stringers.
- Biaxial Cruiser jacket: A glass weave laminate incorporated in HEAD snowboards. The Cruiser jacket provides a smooth effortless ride.
- Extruded Base: A fast and durable base with either solid color or high transparency for eye-altering graphics. Easy maintenance, solid performance.
- Slick Grind 10 Base Tuning: 10 cycles of grounding from the press to delivery: band --> cork --> fleece --> wax
- Edge De-Tuning: Tip: 30mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45a degree Tail: 20mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45a degree (twin tip similar to tip)
|Effective Edge (cm)||105.0||108.0||111.0||114.0||117.0|
|Tip Width (cm)|
|Tail Width (cm)|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.0||24.7||25.0||25.3||25.6|