|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Camber:||Rocker, RadRock Rocker|
|Sidecut:||Radial, Elliptical Sidecut|
|Ability Level:||Entry Level, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: 5150 Movement Snowboard
The 5150 Movement Snowboard is not your everyday board. The 5150 is light weight yet durable, so you can crank out the gnarliest tricks on this bad boy. This is due to the amazing edge protection that keeps the board from getting cracked or damaged. This board in combination with being able to remain great looking after hours of abuse is also extremely light. The Movement is great for people new to snowboarding all the way up to old time pros.
- RadRock Rocker for easy turning, catch-free performance and powder float
- TwinTip shape for next generation freestyle performance
- Full tip-to-tail sustainable Aspen core for durability and lasting camber
- PTX Sidewall for unmatched performance and a buttery-smooth ride
- 360 degree Edge Protection - the strongest and lightest edge available
- Dura-Flex Core for a powerful and smooth, yet snappy ride
- Biaxial Fiberglass for tighter handling and more powerful edge control
- Die-Cut Base for light weight, speed and performance
- Elliptical Sidecut for quicker, more powerful turns
|Effective Edge (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tip Width (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tail Width (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Waist Width (cm)||23.9||25.4||25.5||25.6|
Bindings come with mounting hardware that is standardized across the industry, there are very few companies that offer different hardware lengths, they all have the same diameter.
There is lots of bindings that would look great on the 5150 Movement Snowboard. I'll be able to make direct suggestions if you answer the following questions. What type of terrain are you going ride in the most, just cruising groomers, powder, or park? How much do you have budgeted?
That you for providing all of the information! Generally 50% of the snowboard package's budget will be appointed to the snowboard, 25% to the boots, and 25% to the bindings. Below are the best products that will fit your specific needs right around the price point you want.
156cm Burton Ripcord Wide ($224.95): http://www.the-house.com/9856btripcw14zz-burton-snowboards.html
Burton Moto Snowboard Boots ($111.95): http://www.the-house.com/bt2mo08wgb13zz-burton-snowboard-boots.html
Burton Custom Snowboard Bindings ($118.95): http://www.the-house.com/bt1cu02bk13zz-burton-snowboard-bindings.html