|Type:||Freeride, All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Recommended Use:||Intermediate, Advanced|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Signal Omni Snowboard
The Signal Omni Snowboard is a sweet hybrid board that blends a unique style with solid performance, unmatched by anything currently on the market. With camber between the feet for a nice smooth and easy ride, five degree rocker outwards towards the tip and tail spice things up. Combined, riders get the best of both worlds with the camber grip and the catch-free rocker. With the directional twin shape, the Omni is a great fit for all types of riding including free ride, all-mountain, and freestyle.
- All things to all mountain riders! Rocker and camber blended together create Wavelength technology
- Camber between your feet
- Five degree Rocker from your feet out to the tip and tail
- Rocker keeps your nose up in powder while the camber provides edge control while you carve
- The transition point provides an additional contact point that engages even before the edge
- Less surface area on the snow equals a faster board!
- Directional and a twin board. It''s directional in the sense that the nose is longer than the tail. Twin in the sense that the tip and tail widths are identical
- Radial sidecut meets at the center of the board
- Poplar cores with Standard Profile
- Biaxial glass on the bottom of the core and triaxle glass on the top
- Durasurf sintered base material
- Iso-Sub 4160 tops
- Carbon torsion bars
|Effective Edge (cm)||115||117||120||122||124|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.2||28.7||29.3||29.9||30.4|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.2||28.7||29.3||29.9||30.4|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.0||24.3||24.8||25.3||25.8|
You fit within the weight ranges of both 156cm and 159cm Signal Omni Snowboards, but the 159cm has a waist width (25.3cm) that would be better for your size 10 boots.