Description: Rossignol Scope Snowboard 159
The Rossignol Scope Midwide Snowboard is an all-purpose board that's perfect for all terrains and occasions. From the mountain side to the half pipe, this board will provide you with outstanding performance. Built with a deep progressive side cut, this board allows for great maneuverability and quick and easy turns. The Rossignol Scope Midwide Snowboard not only performs well but it looks great too. The top side features the Rossignol name and logo while the bottom has got a cool graphic design that let's you look good while you shred.
- All Mountain Freestyle - Balanced flex pattern for consistent performance whatever the terrain.
- Progressive Radius (7 to 9) - A short radius between the feet that gets longer towards the nose and tail for incredible edge grip adn explosive power when you exit your turn
- Sintered 4400 - A high density stone finished sintered base: fast, durable and a lot easier to service than the 7.5 base
- Standart - Standard widths range from 205 to 230mm for kids, 230 to 246mm for women and 240 to 258mm for men
- Stone Grind - The base is 3D stone structured to eliminate friction while keeping perfect durability
- Wood 6520 - Heavy duty 6420 cross-weave fiberglass wrapped around a vertically laminated wood core to give you durability and comfort
- Flex - 7
- Directional Shape
- Swap Die Cut
- Top Sheet - High Gloss with Post Applied Mat
Hi. I am Tim from Rossignol, the Midwestern snowboard rep. I want to talk a little bit today about the Rossignol Scope snowboard. This guy in our line is truly an all mountain machine. It is kind of aimed at your entry level rider all the way up to advance. It pretty much covers everybody.
It comes in three whips- a regular, a mid-wide, and a full-wide. We run a 6420 full high end wood core on this. We run a slant sidewall with a progressive side cut so it is real quick turn initiation and exit, also, quick edge to edge. We also cap it off with a 4.4k stone-ground sintered base. Truly a snowboard that can roll. All mountain, hard pipe-you name it. The Rossignol Scope snowboard does it all.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Great First Board"
This was the first board I bought, and I had it for about 4 years. The whole time that I had it I loved everything about it. It's a great board to learn on, and really just a very good all mountain board. I've taken this board out on powder days, icy days, through back country, and the terrain park. Overall, it has done very well in just about every part of the mountain. It isn't the flexiest board, so if you are looking for a park stick then don't pick this. But if you want a real quality board that won't break you wallet then this is a great choice!
It was a rental for kicks. It's a solid board for beginners. Pretty good flex for the park as well. Not the fastest board out there, but I would recommend it as an all mountain board for those starting out.
"Rossignol Scope 2009"
I bought this board and hit the slopes a couple days back. This board was amazing. Even when the terrain was icy, it held up nicely and didn't slip once. When there was snow and powder, it shredded all terrain. This board got amazing air time when i hit some jumps, though, it did chip a bit when i hit some grinds. Overall, amazing board.