|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: K2 Jibpan Snowboard 159
Are you tired of your old snowboard? Is it slow down your performance, moving too slow, and just causing hassle, and then you need to get the K2 Jibpan Snowboard. This board was designed to meet all of men's need. It can be seen as a butter snow board because of its quick and smooth movement as you glide down the snow. This board will allow you to maximize your performance, while giving you control of the movement. So, if you want to move in high speed and style, get yours today!
- Harshmellow-Integrated: A thin layer of Harshmellow synthetic polymer, designed to absorb high frequency vibrations associated with riding at high speeds
- Tip Tech-New Jib Tech: Our Jib Tip design integrates a longer effective edge with shorter nose and tail, allowing you to drop down 5 cm in board size without losing the stability of a longer board. Perfecting those jibs and butters is now easier than ever!
- Shape-NEW Twin Tip Hyper Progressive
- Core W4: WH4 Core maximizes absolutely every element of our core. With a greater percentage of Honeykomb than the WH3 Core, its engineered to maintain durability at minimal weight
- New ICG 20 Top/Triax Base
- Torsion Forks-Carbon Matrix II: Matrix I performance enhanced with additional carbon bracketing the center of the tip and tail = Unrivaled ollie performance, powerful pop and fine tuned edge control
- Extruded 4000 Base: Fastest Natural Base Material, Durable, Absorbs Wax Faster, Retains Wax Longer
- Base Bevel: 1Degree
|Effective Edge (cm)||127.92|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.54|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.54|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.00|
Here at The House talking about the K2 Jibpan snowboard, really cool deck here. Definitely looking at the higher end kind of kill it all park, freestyle snowboard.
It has got twin set up, so it is going to be symmetrical if you cut in half, nose and tail the same. Unlike a lot of twins, this one actually has a really deep, really responsive side cut, you are going to have a couple of different radiuses blending together. So you get really easy turn initiation, where they really powers you through the next arc.
A few things are exclusive on this snowboard, first off, you got the Harshmallow construction, basically it has padding built in through the top sheet of the snowboard where right under your snowboard bindings,, really it is going to act as a suspension, taking up a lot of chop and then absorbing the icy pack table top landings. Other than that, you have got the Jib rocker on this one, it is going to kick ever slightly after the nose and the tail, so it is going to make the snowboard more forgiving, better for doing butters, manual stuff like that. This one is going to have centered base to it, definitely you have got super hanging base that is going to absorb lot of wax, it is going to be fast, so you are going to get faster throughout the life of the snowboard.
On this one they do a subliminated and die cut graphic, so really tech on that. Micheal Seaman did the graphic on it, really famous for the Volcom shirts and stuff like that, so it is cool to have us on your shred stick. Other than that, nice sidewall, going to be really durable, it is going to bite good on icy hard pack terrain, move into the cap on the nose and the tail. Going to give you ultra low swing weight, to make the snowboard torsionally more forgiving. Like I said, higher end free style, works great to the park but can definitely take it to other places on the mountain. Flex scale on this one, 1 being soft 10 being stiff, probably looking around like a 5.5 to a 6. It definitely has a pretty decent flex pattern for a twin snowboard for sure.
K2 Jibpan snowboard.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"amazing board but poorly made"
got it brand new rode it for about 3 months of light riding over the mountain,a couple of deep scratches from lift lines and sadly after 3 months of light riding i notice the nose top sheet is peeling from its base core..K2 has nice board but there designs are poorly constructed i used to own this board but got rid of it because it was deteriorating badly ...not worth paying the retail price
I demoed this board a few years back and ever since I've wanted it. It's an excellent park and all around fun board. It has bubbles on the top sheet to reduce chatter. I noticed a bit of a different but not enough to really see that it helped a whole lot- it could have been a psychological thing. I would definitely recommend this board to a park rider. Most comfortable board i've ridden in a long time.