Description: GNU Billy Goat Splitboard
4 Time Mt Baker Banked Slalom Champion and billy goat freeride line master Temple Cummins is a committed snowboarder. Temple has worked closely with the Gnu design crew since he was 13. These days he is a man who knows what it takes to make a snowboard you can count on when you get yourself in a little deeper than you should have, need to lay down a perfect carved turn against the grain to keep the boarder cross jocks a little lower on the podium or dork around with friends and family. Temple rides his own C2 BTX Freeride power freestyle geometries. The best features of camber and banana technology combined for aggressive all terrain riders... you get the end- to-end stability and pop of camber at each end with the proven carving performance and soft snow float of banana tech between your feet. Solid momentum carrying construction, Anvitex Dampener, Farmed eco woods, sintered base. Temple, Forrest Burki and Matt Edgers put it to the test all year long. This board will not let you down.
Key Features of the GNU Billy Goat Splitboard C2BTX Snowboard:
- HANDBUILT IN THE USA: Every Gnu is handmade by snowboarders with jobs in the USA.
- C2 BTX: C2 Floats the pow, kills the jumps and steeps and has the pop and tip to tail stability to stomp whatever you launch. Banana Tech Rocker between your feet, camber at the tips and tails. The perfect solution for aggressive power snowboarding.
- SINTERED BASE: Compression hardened amorphous UHMW skived from the billet to create the toughest, fastest, best wax holding base material around. Slides best and fastest when waxed regularly to match local snow conditions.
- MAGNE-TRACTION: "Turns ice into powder"//Serrated edges give great edge hold all over the mountain especially on hard pack and blue ice!
- DIRECTIONAL TWIN SHAPE: Longer tip than tail combined with a centered radial sidecut. Rides great in both directions. Focus is on all-mountain freestyle freeriding, excels in powder, nose floats and shorter tail reduces surface area for added deep snow control.
- ANTIVEX DAMPENING: Thin polymer sheet that covers entire board and absorbs chatter and vibrations. Adds a little weight giving the board more stability and directional momentum in broken snow and crud. Perfect for maritime snow conditions seen in Tahoe, Oregon, Washington, BC, Alaska, Japan, Pyrenees and or east coast ice. Excells at speed and critical line situations. Temple has won the banked slalom four times on it and ridden countless Billy Goat Lines.
- MERVIN BA SUSTAINABLE WOODCORE: BIRCH / ASPEN- Super damp and dense. Solid pop and crud blasting stability at speed.
- Wood Core Weirdness!: The world''s fastest growing trees in Gnu''s Altered Genetic forest produced an exceptional harvest of long fibered light weight poppy wood that we call "nature''s fiberglass." This select crop has been carefully seasoned and built into cores and is the light poppy center of many of our favorite Gnu snowboards. Got any fungus?
- Length (cm): 156, 159, 162, 165
- Effective Edge (cm): 116 (156), 119 (159), 122 (162), 125 (165)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29 (156), 29.3 (159), 29.7 (162), 30.1 (165)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.8 (156), 25 (159), 25.3 (162), 25.5 (165)
- Sidecut (m): 8.2 (156), 8.3 (159), 8.4 (162), 8.5 (165)
Billy Goat Splitboard C2BTX