|Core:||Full tip-to-tail Aspen core|
|Ability Level:||Entry Level|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: 5150 Vice Snowboard
One way to make a good impression on the slopes is to have a cool board, and the 5150 Vice Snowboard is one of the coolest boards on the market. The board has all the features necessary to make it a powerful ride for users of every level, but especially those who are working towards increasing skill progression. A full tip to tail Aspen Core helps reduce vibration in the board to ensure an extra smooth ride, and an all mountain profile makes it so you can take down any challenge ahead!
- RadRock Rocker for easy turning, catch-free performance
- Directional shape and flex for all-mountain performance
- Full tip-to-tail Aspen core for durability and lasting flex
- 3D Structural Cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360° Edge Protection - the strongest and lightest edge available
- Tru-Flex Core for a smooth and responsive ride
- Biaxial Fiberglass for dependable and forgiving edge control
- 1000-Grade Extruded die-cut base goes fast and tunes faster
- Deep Gloss Capkote UV protection finish
|Effective Edge (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tip Width (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tail Width (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.3||24.8||26.4||25.0||25.2||26.6||25.5||26.8||27.0|
The 159cm 5150 Vice Snowboard has a waist width of 25.2cm, and it's always good to ride a board with a 25.8cm waist width if you have size 11 boots or large.
I can make a few board suggestions but will need to know a few things... What type of terrain do you want to ride the board in; park, powder, groomers, etc...? How much do you want to spend?