|Camber:||Rocker, RadRock Rocker|
|Core:||Aspen Core / Tru Flex Core|
|Base:||Extruded, 1000 Grade|
|Stance Setback:||3.3 cm|
|Ability Level:||Entry Level|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: 5150 Vice Snowboard
The 5150 Vice Snowboard is a monster on the powder, providing ample amounts of power while still giving riders the float they need to clear deep, freshly fallen snow. This is the perfect board to break into all-mountain riding without breaking the bank. The extruded base will help you keep your base durable while still going fast enough to appease even the most die-hard thrill seeker with a stiffened tail and tip for lift on features. The Vice is an all-around exceptional board that gives new riders exactly what they need to grow.
- RadRock Rocker for easy turning, catch-free performance
- Directional shape and flex for all-mountain performance
- Full tip-to-tail Aspen core for durability and lasting flex
- 3D Structural Cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360 degree Edge Protection - the strongest and lightest edge available
- Tru-Flex Core for a smooth and responsive ride
- Biaxial Fiberglass for dependable and forgiving edge control
- 1000-Grade Extruded die-cut base goes fast and tunes faster
- Deep Gloss Capkote UV protection finish
|Effective Edge (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tip Width (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tail Width (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.3||24.8||25.0||25.2||25.5|
1 year ago
4 months ago
5 months ago
3 months ago
I do not really disagree with those charts. This 5150 board will be too narrow for your boot anyway. Generally I suggest that riders with size 11+ boots ride boards that have a waist width of 25.8cm or wider. I would also say that a 160-163 will generally be the ideal length for you, however there is a ton of personal choice here. Take a look at here: http://www.the-house.com/9858btcusw15zz-burton-snowboards.html 162cm.
I would like to know if the SHRED BC store is located to Canada?
Will I have to pay custom charges on my orders?
Are the prices paid out of Canadian money?
For example, how much that would cost me of transport fee if I order a snowboard with the bidding? I’m living in Québec!