|Base:||Extruded, Electra 4000|
|Stance Setback:||2.5 cm|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton FP Snowboard
The Burton FP snowboard is a specially designed niche board for racers. The wood core is designed for fine-tuned flex specific to a racing board, while the triax glass laminate helps with the torsional stiffness needed for strong edge grip out of this type of board. It has full wrap edge protection, durable vertical sidewalls and a high grade sintered base that is built for speed. If you are a racer, this board is made for your.
- Wood Precision Core: milled to precise specifications for tine-tuned flex
- Triax Glass Laminate for edge-gripping torsional stiffness
- Tough Vertical Sidewalls protect the core with ABA
- Full wrap, full protection edge
- UHMW 2000 grade or Electra 4000 grade sintered base for speed and wax absorption
- 3D for the most stance options from the fewest inserts
|Effective Edge (cm)||134.0|
|Tip Width (cm)||20.7|
|Tail Width (cm)||20.7|
|Waist Width (cm)||21.0|
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.
Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.