|Core:||Wood Precision Core|
|Recommended Use:||Intermediate, Advanced|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton FP Goofy Snowboard
The Burton FP Goofy Snowboard is the go-to board for the professional boarder who is in it for more than just the entertainment. Tuned for each rider, this board will be designed just for your needs so you can master the slopes and be the king of the mountain. Its wood precision core will be milled to exact specifications and the Triax Glass Laminate will give torsional stiffness when you need it. Overall, the FP Goofy is targeted for those who want to race, and want to be the best.
- Wood Precision Core: milled to precise specifications for tine-tuned flex
- Triax Glass Laminate for edge-gripping torsional stiffness
- Tough Vertical Sidewalls protect the core with ABA
- Full wrap, full protection edge
- UHMW 2000 grade or Electra 4000 grade sintered base for speed and wax absorption
- 3D for the most stance options from the fewest inserts
|Effective Edge (cm)||134.0|
|Tip Width (cm)||20.7|
|Tail Width (cm)||20.7|
|Waist Width (cm)||21.0|
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.
Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.