|Core:||Airpop Core Matrix|
|Recommended Use:||Entry Level|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Rome Notch Snowboard
If you''re looking for a light board that really floats, the Rome Notch Snowboard 158 has you covered. The Airpop Core Matrix is laced with bamboo to minimize weight and maximize pop. The SinterSpeed Base demands waxing but will repay you with ridiculous speed. The StraightTriax 30 Laminate creates a medium/stiff performance flex. The Kevlar V PressurePop technology transfers power and reduces vibration. Rome knows the thing that matters most is fun, so why not skip work for a few weeks and enjoy this sweet snowboard.
- Airpop Core Matrix- When you get a fancy snowboard like the Anthem SS the bamboo wood core is upgraded to reduce vibration and weight
- StraightTriax 30 Laminate This is a fancy word for fiberglass, which acts like the muscles of your snowboard. There are 3 strands for fiberglass in this board, which creates a medium/stiff performance flex.
- SinterSpeed Base- Sintered Bases are the fastest and need to be waxed almost every time you ride. If you base is white, it is screaming WAX ME!
- PressurePop Technology: Kevlar V-Kevlar reduces the vibration from ripping turns on hard snow.
- PowerBar: Carbon V- Carbon designed to increase power between turns.
- Kevlar Impact Plates- These are eco-friendly plates that add more support under your bindings so your board does not break.
- Mountain Edge Bevel- -1/-1 which provides maximum edge grip.