Description: Jones Solution Splitboard
The Jones Solution snowboard is ideal for backcountry freeriding and wilderness exploration. The Premier Splitboard.
Like a beacon of light in the haze of the splitboard revolution, the Solution is the world''s premier backcountry assault weapon. The pop, stability and float of this coveted all-terrain splitboard make fantasy a reality no matter where your alpine dreams may take you. The Solution stands at the top of its class featuring inner and outer edge Magne-Traction and a directional rocker profile with traditional camber underfoot. Set back or centered, the Solution''s resilient but forgiving flex pattern allows you to strap into the driver seat and put the pedal to the floor in any terrain - steep, deep or technical. If you question what''s around every corner of every snowy mountain range the world over, there is only one answer for the splitboard you deserve. The Solution is the solution. Lightweight and lady rippers don''t miss the new "L" series Solution - a 154cm splitboard tuned especially for smaller riders.
Key Features of the Jones The Solution Splitboard Snowboard:
- DIRECTIONAL ROCKER: A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and slight camber between the bindings. The rockered tip gives the nose added float and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot gives you added edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
- BLUNT NOSE: The Flagship, Hovercraft, and the Solution all feature a BLUNT NOSE that extends the profile and width of the board further toward the tip than a traditional board. Increasing the volume of the nose and tapering the tip profile at a much flatter angle than normal improves float by reducing the drag of the nose against the snow.
- MELLOW MAGNE-TRACTION: Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. The Flagship, Mountain Twin, and the Solution all feature a refined Magne-Traction design where the bumps are biggest between your bindings for maximum edge control and smaller outside your feet allowing you to feather your turns without catching an edge.
- FSC WOOD CORE: FSC was established to promote the responsible management of the world''s forests. The FSC wood cores come from forests that are managed to meet the social, economic and ecological needs of present and future generations.
- FULL WOOD CORE: Poplar core and beech. That gives the board more comfort and is more robust. The real all terrain core.
- FLIP FLOP BASE: By flip flopping the base graphic colors, P-tex waste is drastically reduced by increasing the material yield.
- CARBON STRINGERS: Carbon stringers are added to select models to improve pop and torsional stiffness and increase the longevity of the flex profile. This lightweight layer helps the board perform the same on day 100 as it did on day one - precise and playful.
- RECYCLED BASE: P-tex scraps are recycled into new bases.
- SINTERED BASE: Fastest natural base material available. Durable, absorbs wax faster and retains wax longer. Our sintered base added with carbon nano particles as well as additives, creates a better glide. This base is specially developed by Nidecker, and is very resistant to impact.
- ALU PROTECT: State of the art aluminum tip protectors. Elastomer is bonded to the aluminum to absorb vibrations
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)