|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Nitro Swindle Snowboard 157
The Nitro Swindle Snowboard answers the cries of rail rats who are tired of paying too much for snowboards they end up destroying anyway. Nitro left out the bells and whistles, and focused on the important stuff like a durable Powercore II core, and extra-beefy Railkiller edges designed to withstand even the most botched gap-to attempts. Add in a buttery flex and pressable Zero-camber shape, and you end up with a serious street and park jibbing machine
- SHAPE: TWIN
- TERRAIN FLEX: STREET
- WIDTH: STANDARD
- POWERCORE II: reinforced tip-to-tail woodcore for unrivaled snap and durability
- NEW WHIPLASH PROFILE: thinner between the inserts with added meat outside for maximum ollie power.
- BI-LITE LAMINATES: biaxial fiberglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex.
- RADIAL SIDECUT: smooth turns and control at any speed.
- PROFILE TIP: tapered to disperse energy and reduce swing weight.
- RAILKILLER EDGE: more meat for more durability.
- SCRATCH & RIP FH BASE: wears in like your skate deck session after session.
|Effective Edge (cm)||108||111||112||117||119||121|
|Tip Width (cm)||27.9||28.3||28.7||28.9||29.3||29.5|
|Tail Width (cm)||27.9||28.3||28.7||28.9||29.3||29.5|
|Waist Width (cm)||24||24.3||24.7||24.8||25.2||25.4|