Description: Lib Tech T Rice Pro C2BTX Snowboard 157
The Lib Tech T Rice Pro C2BTX Snowboard is Travis's favorite "that's it that's all" proven all terrain freestyle geometries
- C2 Power Banana/Camber Combo Tech & Magne-Traction (C2BTX)
- H-Pop Core
- Axis inversion fiberglass
- Twin pointy pow shape & twin blunt jib shape
- Bio beans top sheet
- Flex: 7
- C2 POWER BANANA CAMBER / BANANA BLEND (C2BTX): Travis Rice's favorite blend for aggressive power snowboarders pushing the envelope. Rocker between your feet blended with a radial camber to contact points. Focuses pressure between your feet for easy turns, great edge hold on ice and our maximum amount of pressure to the tip and tails for power end-to-end stability, pop and maximum control in critical situations while maintaining float.
- Twin All Terrain Freestyle Freeride Excels: in all conditions.
- Epic: big landings & critical lines.
- Length (cm): 153, 157, 161.5, 164.5
- Contact Length (cm): 118.5 (153), 121 (157), 124.5 (161.5), 127 (164.5)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29.5 (153), 30.1 (157), 30.4 (161.5), 31 (164.5)
- Waist Width (cm): 25.3 (153), 25.8 (157), 26 (161.5), 26.2 (164.5)
- Sidecut (m): 8 (153), 8.2 (157), 8.4 (161.5), 8.5 (164.5)
T Rice Pro C2BTX
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Sweet All Mountain Twin"
As usual, Lib Tech never disappoints. The TRice has the C2BTX which is basically the best of both camber and reverse camber worlds. I tested it on icy/hardpack early season conditions (didnt get into the park so am not reviewing that). It has a lot of pop and feels playful even though its really stable carving fast on the hard pack. Felt a little more flexible than the TRS without sacrificing the solid feeling on ice and riding fast. Magne traction holds a great edge on anything and the lib tech bases are the best I have found on the market as far as being durable. Hitting rocks which gouge out core shots on most boards only leave flesh wounds on Lib Tech. Yeah, its more expensive and weighs a little more than many other brands, but honestly... it will NOT disappoint in the end. Go for it!