|Type:||Freeride, All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Recommended Use:||Entry Level, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Head The Good Flamba Snowboard
The Flamba's construction brought to you at an entry price point. Easy to ride with the Cruiser jacket, you will enjoy the long lasting base and the solid wood core for the pop of the Head The Good Flamba Snowboard.
- Our Flamba lays flush atop a level surface and distribute pressure on snow in a neutral way to create a catch free ride, stable and predictable. Flambas requires less ollie force and effort for you to get air compared to a traditional board.
- Flamba twin: the best of two worlds. This combination of no catching edge design yet with maximum edge contact makes the Flamba' Twin a versatile shape for all kinds of riders.
- Select Core: Poplar wood core from hand selected one-piece wood stringers.
- Biaxial Cruiser jacket: A glass weave laminate incorporated in HEAD snowboards. The Cruiser jacket provides a smooth effortless ride.
- Extruded Base: A fast and durable base with either solid color or high transparency for eye-altering graphics. Easy maintenance, solid performance.
- Slick Grind 10 Base Tuning: 10 cycles of grounding from the press to delivery: band --> cork --> fleece --> wax
- Edge De-Tuning: Tip: 30mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45degrees Tail: 20mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45degrees (twin tip similar to tip)
|Effective Edge (cm)||110.5||113.5||114.5||114.9||117.4|
|Tip Width (cm)|
|Tail Width (cm)|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.2||24.6||25.2||25.4||25.8|
The Good Flamba