|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: DC PBJ Snowboard
What makes a beginner to advanced freestyle board great? Lots of things, and the DC PBJ snowboard has all of them. That's right, the DC PBJ snowboard will light the fire in your heart for snowboarding with the Radius 2 Flat nose and tail platform that give your the opportunity to make the most out of each trick. The DC PBJ snowboard's Camber Core composite Astro Core is soft for those switch front blunts and is wrapped in a smooth riding 64.20 BI-AX fiberglass that fit on the Anti Camber profile shape. The True Base Optics make the base colors pop through the fast dimpled Structure Base for all of those late night photo shoots.
- Astro Core: The wood reinforced space age composite Astro Core creates a bombproof board that is designed to deliver freestyle performance
- Camber Core: Secret ingredient that allow DC to give Ant-Camber boards the pop of a traditional camber board, yet remain fun and playful
- Radius 2 Flat: The flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge
- True Base: fast, durable and easy to maintain. Provides exceptionally fast base that doesn't require frequent tuning.
- 64.20 Bi-Ax: Two directions of glass fibers are woven tightly together for a forgiving and torsionally flexible ride without sacrificing strength and durability and giving you increased board control
- No Camber
- Structurn Base: Scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in DC's base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride on
- Flex: 5
|Contact Length (cm)||106||109||111||113|
|Tip Width (cm)||29||29.4||29.6||29.8|
|Tail Width (cm)||29||29.4||29.6||29.8|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.6||24.8||25||25.1|
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"2012 dc pbj"
DC made a solid entrance into the snowboarding world a few years ago. They put as much attention into the board as they do with their boots. For 2011, DC took the Camber PBJ in 2010 and turned it into a flat/rocker PBJ. In 2012, DC just fine tuned the Flat/Rocker shape. This is a great board for inside the park. The PBJ is a playful park board that can handle a little bit of outside park riding.