|Core:||SuperPop Core Matrix|
|Stance Setback:||1.5 cm|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Rome Pusher Snowboard 156
The Rome Pusher is a softer flex board that excels in the park yet can still be ridden all-mountain. If you have ridden other Rome boards such as the Agent and the Mod, you will find that the Pusher has a stiffer nose and tail which gives it a more stable feeling and great pop. The reverse camber design makes it a very fun board to play with - very skateboard like in riding. The Pusher carves great on edge and gives the rider a very quick response. Despite being a reverse camber board, it is still very stable and it holds speed very well. I would recommend this board for anyone who is looking for something capable as a park and all mountain slayer and very much different than the typical offerings from that "Other Vermont Company".
- Pop Rock Reverse Camber- Traditional Rocker or Reverse Camber profile that is loose and fun for riders. It is easy to press, butter, ride switch and float in powder. Never catch an edge.
- SuperPop Core Matrix- Wood equals the bones on the snowboard (inside). This is the strongest and most performance oriented wood core from Rome.
- StraightTriax 30 Laminate-This is a fancy word for fiberglass, which acts like the muscles of your snowboard. There are 3 strands for fiberglass in this board, which creates a medium/stiff performance flex
- SinterSpeed Base- Sintered Bases are the fastest and need to be waxed almost every time you ride. If you base is white, it is screaming WAX ME!
- PressurePop Technology: Basalt V- Extra materials are woven into the fiberglass to increase ollie and nollie power.
- Basalt Impact Plate-- These are eco-friendly plates that add more support under your bindings so your board does not break.
- Impact Edges- Strong edges are important with modern day terrain parks, rails and jibs.
- Park Edge Bevel-2 degree base/-2 degree side. Boardslide without fear and still rip a turn early in the morning!
|Effective Edge (cm)|
|Tip Width (cm)|
|Tail Width (cm)|
|Waist Width (cm)||248||250||252||254|
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Pusher does it again!"
Rome's Pusher does it again. Great ride, extremely stable at high speeds and the turns are amazingly smooth flattening over anything in its path without fail. The board is heavier and stiffer than your average all mountain board. The flex is stiff so getting to the pop does require a bit more effort but it can still be done easily once you dialed it in.
"push it to the limit"
This is the most buttery board i have rode. I didn't want to give it back when my friend let me borrow it at our resort for the day. I approve of this board for its quality of ride out on the park. You can manual all day long and still has enough pop for the rails and jumps.
I got the 2010 model for all mountain and some park riding. I love this board. Hands down better than a skate banana, no chatter at high speed bombing. Build quality is good, can take a beating in the park without chipping all up. Does not seem to wash out off jumps either. Floats in powder pretty nice, I am 5'8 205 riding a 159 and it floats good in pow.
"Extreme at kiting!"
I tried a demo of this board while kiting with a Naish Bolt 2011 in Norway. It was awsome! Perfect pop, I made jumps at a height of 10meters+ easily, and it was extremely controlable at high speeds. Great in powder too while kiting. I am buying this board to night.
Rome took the tech from the Agent, blended it with the Mod's shape and presto, out came the pusher. This is the ultimate jump lovers board. I didn't want to give it back when I demoed it. I'm absolutely in love with this board. It pops beautifully off hips, stomps out smooth off booters. If you love to jump, you'll love the Pusher. It's great for jibs too. But very similar to the postermania- and that board I preferred on boxes when I demoed both.