|Core:||POWERCORE II: reinforced tip-to-tail woodcore for unrivaled snap and durability // NEW POP BAND|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Nitro T1 Snowboard 156
The T1 has evolved into one of the most fun twins on the market, because of its versatile shape, multiple sizes, standard and wide widths and forgiving flex. On top of all of that we have made great even better by adding our Whiplash Core Profile and Zero cambre. The combo of these two innovations gives the forgiving feel of a Gullwing board, but the pop of a camber deck. The Railkiller edge is 100% thicker and with longer teeth to combat the harsh impact on all types of rails. The T1 has proven itself once again this season by winning in numerous readers' choice board tests, so go get some!
- SHAPE: TWIN
- TERRAIN FLEX: PARK
- WIDTH: STANDARD AND WIDE
- POWERCORE II: reinforced tip-to-tail woodcore for unrivaled snap and durability
- NEW WHIPLASH PROFILE: thinner between the inserts with added meat outside for maximum ollie power.
- BI-LITE LAMINATES: biaxial fiberglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex.
- NEW POP BAND: additional fiberglass for added pop without inhibiting torsional flex.
- RADIAL SIDECUT: smooth turns and control at any speed.
- PROFILE TIP: tapered to disperse energy and reduce swing weight.
- RAILKILLER EDGE: more meat for more durability.
- SINTERED SPEED FORMULA BASE: sh#%t's fast, tough and low maintenance - life's short, so haul ass!
|Effective Edge (cm)||113||118||118||119.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.7||28.9||29.3||29.4|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.7||28.9||29.3||29.4|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.4||24.6||25||25.2|