|Type:||Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Camber:||Rocker, System Rocker|
|Sidecut:||Progressive, UN3 Progressive Sidecut|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||2 Year|
Description: Arbor Westmark Blem Snowboard
A multidimensional rocker design for park-oriented riders who utilize the whole mountain; the Westmark delivers a higher level of pop, jump, spin, slide, and press performance, while providing the park-level durability and landing gear you demand.
Key Features of the Arbor Westmark Snowboard:
- System Rocker
- ARTIST: ERIC WAETZIG
- 2X4 14-PACK INSERTS - provide a wide stance range and micro adjustability; max stance 24.4”/62cm
- BIO-FILM - hi-gloss film, 30% bio-plastic, protects top while replacing biologically harmful clear coat
- POWER PLY TOPSHEET - sustainably sourced structural wood, improved return, durability, and weight
- BUTTER GLASSING - a biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding
- UN3 PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT - (Grip Tech) unblended triradial, better turning, initiation, stability. See The System
- MEDICINE CORE - 100% FSC certified poplar; the industry standard for reliable return and lasting durability
- RHYTHM WALLS - an advanced blend of ABS and urethane; delivers durability and a clean, acoustically damp ride
- RECYCLED STEEL EDGES - max edge durability and performance; made of hardened steel, 60% recycled
- FUSION BASE - a tough, user-friendly extruded material that’s light and easy to repair
|Effective Edge (cm)||116.9||119.6||122.3||125|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.1||29.4||29.7||29.9|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.1||29.4||29.7||29.9|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.8||25||25.1||25.3|
p.s. The "blem" mentioned in the description is nothing to fret over at all. You can see it, but the only defect is the colors run where they meet, and it's only for about half an inch. Honestly, I think it looks cooler.
Hope this helps!