|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Rossignol RPM Snowboard 155
The RPM is designed for entry level to intermediate freestlyle riders but also happens to be perfect for pro level riders as well. The softer overall flex is perfect for learning and progressing and the Twin Freestyle flex keeps the middle soft and tip/tail stiff, perfect for the park, rails and powerful ollies.
- Factory Tuned - The base is sanded with a single way belt for a low friction rate and excellent durability
- True Twin - Stiff nose and tail for pop and high impact landings, soft waist for balance on rails and smooth transitions
- Standart - Standard widths range from 205 to 230mm for kids, 230 to 246mm for women and 240 to 258mm for men
- Single Radius [8 to 12m] - A constant sidecut radius all along the running length for easy turn initiation and exit, and a consistent performance on edge
- Wood 6520 - Heavy duty 6420 cross-weave fiberglass wrapped around a vertically laminated wood core to give you durability and comfort
- Extruded 3300 - A lower density factory finished extruded base: fast and easy to tune. Does not require frequent waxing so you can spend more time riding
- Print\Die Cut Combo Base Details
- Top Sheet - High-Gloss with Post-Applied Mat and Foil Stamp
- Flex - 6
- Top Sheet - High Gloss with Post Applied Mat
|Effective Edge (cm)||118.0|
|Tip Width (cm)||60.68|
|Tail Width (cm)||60.68|
|Waist Width (cm)||25|
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"awesome freestlye entry board"
this is the board you need to have if your not looking to spend alot of money on a board but still wanna have fun. this is my second year riding. i went from riding a sierra crew to the rpm and the change was great. it has so much more flex compared to the crew. the only con is that it rides alot slower. i hoped on the rpm and i felt like ive been riding the board for years. it carves so smothly. when hitting jumps, this is the board you want. its very predictable when approaching a jump and landing is so smooth. this is definetly an awesome snowboard.