|Core:||Full-length Performance Core|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Morrow Fury Snowboard 155
The Morrow Fury Snowboard is a well-designed board that is great for doing tricks. The board uses state of the art Morr-Rock Rocker technology that is designed to provide the extra balance and flexibility needed for performing tricks. The board uses a Full-length Performance Core that is one of the most durable board cores on the market. The board comes with radial sidecuts and offers medium flex. The Morrow Fury is a great board for all mountain and freestyle snowboarding.
- Morr-Rock Rocker profile for ease in landing tricks
- Directional shape for both freestyle and freeride performance
- 360 degree Structural cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360 degree Edge protection, the strongest edge around
- Full-length Performance Core for a smooth, responsive ride
- 1000-Grade extruded die-cut base goes fast and tunes faster
- Radial Sidecut for consistent and smooth turns
- Stiffer tail flex providing stability and support for larger riders
- Mirror finish UV Protect coating
|Effective Edge (cm)|
|Tip Width (cm)|
|Tail Width (cm)|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.3||24.8||25.0||25.2||25.5|
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
I had this all through last season and it is a pretty great board. If you want to spend more money to get something lighter for park stuff, you should. This is a solid and fun freeride board, not really for pipe, etc. Dont get my wrong though, you can def do jumps, but Its more for speed and carving. I really have fun with it. Can not beat the price.
"For my bro"
Bought this for my younger brother. I have been riding for many years and consider myself pretty skilled. I bought this to introduce him to riding, and he loves it. It is built just as well as a GNU, Burton, etc, but for a lot cheaper. It is not as light or versatile, but Its perfect for his level. HE loves it and found it easy to ride. I took it down a few runs and its really a nice riding board. Spend your money on boots and bindings.