|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Morrow Fury Snowboard 155
Morrow builds great snowboards, and the Fury mens' series is no exception. The Fury's agility and speed on the slopes all comes back to its quality internals. It's built on a full length engineered wood core for a traditional glassy smooth and comfortable ride. Morrow then adds the toughest edge in the business with their 360 Degree Edge, and laminates it with triaxial composite fiberglass and a UV mirror coat that protects it all. Shaped for both freeride and freestyle performance, the Fury doesn't restrict your choices no matter whether you're on the slopes, the trails, or at the park. The Fury - fast, rugged, reliable.
- NEW! Morr-rock rocker profile for ease in landing tricks
- Directional shape for both freestyle and freeride performance
- 360 structural cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360 Edge protection, the strongest edge around
- Full-length Performance Core for a smooth, responsive ride
- 1000-Grade extruded die-cut base goes fast and tunes faster
- Radial sidecut for consistent and smooth turns
- Stiffer tail flex providing stability and support for larger riders
- Mirror finish VV Protect coating
|Effective Edge (cm)|
|Tip Width (cm)|
|Tail Width (cm)|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.0|
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
I would recommended it..
This is an all around great board... I just started learning to snowboard, so I went with cheap when I purchased this board. So far though, I haven't been disappointed. Though there could be more flex and pop so you can get more air.
"just got this for the new season"
I have only got to take this board out for one test spin so far but I love it. The board butters great and is sharp when you are carving. Overall I think it was a good choice on my part. I recommend this board to anyone who is not a really serious rider but does it just to enjoy them selves, but are not looking to break the bank on a board.