|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Head The Good Flamba Snowboard 154
Top of the line construction at an entry level price point. Easy to ride the Head Good Flamba offers a forgiving catch-free flat rocker profile that is perfect for the park. It has a fast and durable extruded base and a solid wood core for that extra pop you need. The Good Flamba Snowboard perfect board for the beginner or intermediate rider looking to step up their game.
- Our Flamba lays flush atop a level surface and distribute pressure on snow in a neutral way to create a catch free ride, stable and predictable. Flambas requires less ollie force and effort for you to get air compared to a traditional board.
- Flamba twin: the best of two worlds. This combination of no catching edge design yet with maximum edge contact makes the Flamba' Twin a versatile shape for all kinds of riders.
- Select Core: Poplar wood core from hand selected one-piece wood stringers.
- Biaxial Cruiser jacket: A glass weave laminate incorporated in HEAD snowboards. The Cruiser jacket provides a smooth effortless ride.
- Extruded Base: A fast and durable base with either solid color or high transparency for eye-altering graphics. Easy maintenance, solid performance.
- Slick Grind 10 Base Tuning: 10 cycles of grounding from the press to delivery: band --> cork --> fleece --> wax
- Edge De-Tuning: Tip: 30mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45degrees Tail: 20mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45degrees (twin tip similar to tip)
|Effective Edge (cm)||110.5||113.5||114.5||114.9||117.4|
|Tip Width (cm)|
|Tail Width (cm)|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.2||24.6||25.2||25.4||25.8|
The Good Flamba