|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Camber:||Camber, Bow Camber|
|Core:||Select Core /|
|Recommended Use:||Entry Level, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Head Global Snowboard
The Head Global is a quality snowboard at an unbeatable price. The Cruiser jacket offers a smooth riding, to progress into your snowboarding journey.
- Biaxial Cruiser Jacket Fiberglass: A glass weave laminate incorporated in HEAD snowboards. The Cruiser jacket provides a smooth effortless ride.
- Edge DE-Tuning: Tip: 30mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45degrees Tail: 20mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45degrees (twin tip similar to tip)
- Extruded Base: A fast and durable base with either solid color or high transparency for eye-atering graphics. Easy maintenance, solid performance.
- Freestyle Twin: No matter which direction you are heading, you like to do your tricks switch and regular, being home in park and on rails.
- Bow Camber:The bow camber is our traditional construction with optimum edge to edge transfer. Get back more than what you give. With reactivity, grip and precision.
- Select Core: Popular wood core from hand selected one-piece wood stringers.
- Slick Grind10 Base Tuning: 10 cycles of grounding from the press to delivery: band --> cork --> fleece --> wax
|Effective Edge (cm)||114||120||122.6||126.4|
|Tip Width (cm)|
|Tail Width (cm)|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.6||24.8||26.4||26.6|