|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: DC Tone Midwide Snowboard
The DC Tone Midwide Snowboard is the board of choice for those looking to ease the process of balancing while riding their snowboard. The board is lightweight and fast yet wide enough so that you can stand comfortably. The DC Tone Midwide's core also offers superior vibration reduction, so ripping up the slopes and carving hard should be as smooth as buttah! The DC Tone offers superior impact resistance and speed over difficult terrain. If you are looking for a board well suited for all mountain and freestyle use then the DC Tone is just the board for you.
- Stratus Core: Vertically laminated 100% poplar wood core is powerful, lightweight, and maintains good pop, whether in the steeps, park or the streets.
- Camber Core: Secret ingredient that allow DC to give Ant-Camber boards the pop of a traditional camber board, yet remain fun and playful
- Radius 2 Flat: The flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge
- True Base: fast, durable and easy to maintain. Provides exceptionally fast base that doesn't require frequent tuning.
- Quadrax: Four directions of glass fibers are woven tightly together, giving boards a smooth ride and stable feel with unbelievable power and control
- Structurn Base: Scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in DC's base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride on
- No Camber
- Flex: 7
|Contact Length (cm)||112||114|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.8||30.1|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.8||30.1|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.9||26.1|
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Midwide is a perfect fit"
I really like that this comes in a midwide. I see a lot of reg or wide boards that just dont fit my feet. Im either catching my toes or having a heck of a time maneuvering the board. The size and shape of this tone really is nice for my style of riding.